Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eating

I like to eat. Wherever there is a place which has good food, I like to try. I do not mind to spend a little more to taste something excellent.

I used to watch Sunday TV shows that introduce different types of food. I did not choose the program but I usually dine at my parents-in-law home and they liked watching TV. I enjoyed the show by Chua Lam, who not only introduced expensive food but also inexpensive ones, and he knows how to taste good food. However, I do not like those eating spree on Sunday TV shows that only promote expensive and rare food overseas. These endless programs make people think that we are only a bunch of animals who know eat, sleep, and shit only. Travellers should enjoy the cultural aspect of another country also. The TV program "From City to City" is a rare program that incorporates culture as well as food. I recommend you to search and watch it.

No comments: