Saturday, May 1, 2010

Academic Life

I have just finished my last course of my study, and now I need to concentrate on my thesis. I need to conduct a presentation within the next several months, and in the next 4 years I need to read, write, revise, read, write, revise, read, write, revise, until I finish my paper. This is a long journey and I am moving one step at a time.

Although my academic research is not related to my work, the process makes me think deeply. I need to consider different aspects of a problem and try to find the best solution. This thinking process can apply to my work also and it definitely helps.

I have taken many half-days off from my work to attend classes at evenings. Classes started at 18:00 hrs. but I liked to have the afternoon off to prepare for my classes. I felt more relaxing and fully prepared for my classes. For a part-time student, this is what I should do.

No comments: