Saturday, March 13, 2010

Work, Study, and Rest

I have been very busy in the last couple of months. Not only I have to write another paper and prepare my class each week, but also my work is full. I can hardly find time to rest.

I used to like reading but in the past couple of months I seldom had time to read. I know that this will continue in the next several years so I need to read as much as I could during summer when my school work is lessen.

As I have so many tasks to handle and the time is constant, I need to use my time wisely on work and study so that I can have time to rest. I plan what I want to do daily and try to complete it so that I can then focus on others next day. Leisure becomes a luxury. As I travel to work daily by MTR I use the interval to read and I managed to complete the Tales from Shakespeare within a year. It is putting your time to good use.

No comments: