Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to School

It's Sep and I am a student again. The difference is that this time I am going to stay in the same school for six years and I anticipate that I will be extremely busy. I am going to take some classes in the next couple of years and then if everything goes right, I am heading to the thesis.

I know that this is a lonely journey and it requires persistence and determination. I have chosen this path and I have the courage to face it. I need your support and you are welcome to drop me a few lines.

In fact I was thinking of becoming a PhD student after I completed my master degree in 2003. But I did not want to face the challenge until early this year. Now I am in, and it all depends on whether I can substantiate the loneliness and difficulties in the coming years. Life is difficult sometimes but you will not become a true learner if you do not endure the hardship of learning.

No comments: